Schecter Guitars USA Custom Shop is currently taking applications for experienced candidates in the following position.
These duties may include the following
- Operation of small hand tools and basic machinery such as, belt sanders, small table router, hand held drill and drill press, dremel tool and scroll saw.
- Majority of responsibilities include prepping finished and polished electric guitar bodies and necks.
- This job will include applying internal shielding paint, drilling and countersinking holes, preparation and application of all related hardware.
- Preparing electronic components, soldering circuits and installation.
- Fabrication of pickguards and various plastic components
- Close vision, depth perception and an eye for fine detail is a must.
- Basic understanding of guitar circuitry, construction and intonation a plus.
- Applicants must be prepared for a fast paced environment with exposure to dust, filtered paint fumes and able to lift 25-30 lbs.