Schecter Guitars USA Custom Shop is currently taking applications for experienced candidates in the following position.
This job will include the following duties.
- Flat sanding of guitar bodies and necks sealed with, polyester, poly urethane and nitrocellulose lacquer finishes.
- Fine sanding with 600 -2000 grit sandpaper and film of similar composition top coated necks and bodies.
- Final buffing of bodies and necks using large pedestal buffing machines with a variety of dry and wet abrasive compounds.
- Close vision, depth perception and an eye for fine detail is a must.
- Applicants must be prepared for a fast paced environment with a weekly quota.
- Exposure to fine dust and repetitive motion to be expected. Able to lift 25-30 lbs.