Website Accessibility Statement
Schecter Guitars, Inc. is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Schecter Guitars, Inc. takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Website:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Website:
- Phone: (800) 660-6621
- Visitor address: 10953 Pendleton St. Sun Valley CA, 91352
- Postal address: 10953 Pendleton St. Sun Valley CA, 91352
- Twitter: @SchecterGuitars
We try to respond to feedback within 1 - 2 Business Days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Website is not fully compatible with:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer versions 7 and below may have layout and display issues.
Accessibility of Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Website:
- Videos linked from artists and artist pages.: Linked videos hosted via YouTube may not always have text descriptions or transcripts. because Videos provided by our artists are not maintained by Schecter Guitars, Inc. and we cannot control the accessibility of this external content.. We continually monitor external content and encourage our artists to provide text or audio alternatives to hosted videos.
Schecter Guitars, Inc. assessed the accessibility of Website by the following approaches:
- Formal audit via third party contractor.
This statement was created on 10 March 2020.