Phenominal! I got a set of the chrome versi, but they sound great clean as well. There are definitely other, lower gain pickups out there that are more suited to blues, classic rock, and jazz. For hard rock and metal genre stuff, these might be the best pickups available. Seriously, seriously killer pickups. Ive used duncans (passive and active), dimarzio, EMG, bareknuckle, all sorts of stuff.
Synyster Gates Signature Set
- Spacing: Bridge 49mm Traditional Spacing - Neck 49mm Universal Spacing
- Wiring/Design: 4 Conductor Harness / Split Coil Design
- Baseplate: Custom milled aircraft aluminum industrial black powder coated
- Pole Pieces: 12 high carbon steel socket set adjustable pole pieces
- Magnet: Ceramic 8 direct coupled tri-field construction
- Output at full power: Bridge 17.6k ohms / Neck 12.0k ohms
A lethal convergence of power, sustain, clarity and sonic definition! Syn’s new passive powerhouse pushes almost 18K while retaining detail and dynamics. Utilizing three precision milled ceramic-8 magnets and topped with a Black German Silver cover with Syn’s logo boldly etched. Each pickup is hand wax potted to eliminate feedback and squeal, even at ungodly volumes. 4-conductor wiring is standard for additional tonal options. Available in a calibrated set in either 49mm (traditional) and 53mm (Tremolo) spacing, packaged in a matching etched commemorative tin. Individual Bridge versions will also available.
"After spending countless hours experimenting and testing, one day I plugged in and realized I was playing through the greatest pickups I had ever heard or felt in my life" –Synyster Gates
Wednesday, 27 December 2017